rown out. I was grabbin
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Denny Hamlin won a race of attrition Saturday night, beating just seven other cars to the finish of the exhibition Sprint Unlimited. Only eight cars were running at the end of the 75-lap showcase at Daytona International Speedway on a bizarre night that saw Ricky Stenhouse Jr. end girlfriend Danica Patricks race and the Chevrolet pace car catch fire. "When you think youve seen it all, then you see that. Its never-ending," second-place finisher Brad Keselowski said about the pace car fire. "I thought it was race car. Someone said it was the pace car, and I couldnt help but start laughing." It was Hamlin who got the last laugh, winning the opening race of Speedweeks for the second time in his career. The victory proved that Hamlin has finally fully recovered from the fractured vertebra that cost him five races last season and caused him to struggle for months after his return. But he closed out the year with a victory -- his only win of 2013 -- in the season finale, and made that momentum last over the off-season. "The best car won, thats for sure," he said. "Were two in a row now." The third and final segment was a 20-lap sprint to the finish, and it had the second fewest number of drivers taking the checkered flag in event history. Only seven drivers finished the 1981 race. Hamlin charged to the front right before he took the white flag by diving to the inside and sailing past the few cars on the track. He then drove away in his Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota. "That was survival of the fittest for sure," said Hamlin, also the winner as a rookie in 2006. "With three to go, we were at the tail end of a very small pack. Its really hard to get runs, but this car was phenomenal. You saw it those last couple of laps." This years race had a heavy fan involvement as sponsor Sprint allowed fans to vote for various aspects of the race. Among them was the starting order, how the segments were split and how the cars lined up in the final segment. But it was mostly for naught as half the 18-car field was knocked out six laps into the second segment when Matt Kenseth cut across the front of Joey Logano. It triggered a nine-car accident on the frontstretch -- including Stenhouses dramatic late hit into the side of Patricks car. "I got hit by my boyfriend. What a bummer," Patrick said. Stenhouse took blame for ending Patricks race. He had difficulty seeing in front of him because his hood was badly crumpled when he hit the back of Kurt Busch. "I just drilled her," Stenhouse said. "I didnt see anything from the time it started to the time it ended. Talking to Danica, I drilled her when she was pretty much sitting still. I couldnt see, couldnt turn." The accident left debris and mangled sheet metal all over the frontstretch and brought the race to a stop for just over 11 minutes. It ended the night for Tony Stewart, who was racing for the first time since he broke his right leg in an August sprint car crash, and teammates Patrick and Kurt Busch. Kevin Harvick, driving the fourth Stewart-Haas Racing entry in the field, seemed to have a Chevrolet capable of contending for the win but suffered serious damage that dropped him well off the pace. Stewart said he felt physically fine after the hard hit, which left his car turned nose-first into the wall. Jeff Gordons car was stuck behind Stewarts with its rear wheels raised by the front of Buschs car. "I was a little nervous ... but it doesnt feel bad at all," Stewart said. "I dont have any pain. Well see when the adrenaline wears off. But so far, everything feels really good. Im pretty happy with it." Kenseth, whose changing of lanes triggered the accident, said he had no idea Logano was on his inside when he moved. "Honestly, I had no idea anybody was inside of me," Kenseth said. "I feel bad all of those cars got wrecked." Bashaud Breeland Super Bowl Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Darwin Thompson Super Bowl Jersey .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth...fs-Jersey/ . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. Mitchell Schwartz Super Bowl Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference.MINNEAPOLIS -- With rookie slugger Jose Abreu and his 33 home runs getting the night off, Tyler Flowers and Dayan Viciedo picked up the power slack for the Chicago White Sox. Flowers first career multi-homer game lifted Chicago to a 6-3 win over the Minnesota Twins in 10 innings on Tuesday night. Viciedo broke a 3-all tie in the 10th with a solo homer off reliever Lester Oliveros (0-1). Flowers followed with his second two-run shot of the night later in the inning as the White Sox won for just the fourth time in their last 14 games. "Its just nice to see, especially with Jose being out tonight," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "You get some guys to pick him up and score some runs with some homers." After rookie slugger Kennys Vargas gave Minnesota a 2-0 lead in the first with a 423-foot homer, Flowers tied it in the second with his first longball of the night. About a year removed from major shoulder surgery, Flowers has 12 home runs and is setting the tone for a slew of new arrivals as the White Sox battle the Twins to stay out of last place in the AL Central. "Even though were not where we want to be right now, theres still a level of professionalism you have to keep," Flowers said. "Trying to get them off on the right foot, doing the right things." Carlos Sanchez added three hits, including an RBI double that gave Chicago a 3-2 lead in the second. An errant pickoff attempt allowed pinch-runner Aaron Hicks to advance to third base in the ninth, but Daniel Webb (6-4) recovered and got Kurt Suzuki to fly to right and end the inning. Jake Petricka pitched the 10th for his 11th save in 14 chances. Danny Santana lined a double just over the glove of left-fielder Michael Taylor in the second to score Eduardo Escobar and tie the game at 3. Given a 2-0 lead in the first, Twins starter Tommy Milone couldnt hold it and was removed after walking four and allowing three runs in 3 2/3 innings. "Just falling behind hitters. I need to get back to attacking, attacking the zone, staying low, just being aggrressive," Milone said.dddddddddddd. Since joining the Twins via trade in July, Milone has a 7.84 ERA in five starts. After a rough first couple of innings, Chicago starter Hector Noesi settled in and allowed three runs over seven innings, buying the White Sox enough time to power their way back into it. "Noesi settled down after the first couple innings," Flowers said. "Started getting better location. We were able to do a lot more." EATON EJECTED White Sox CF Adam Eaton received his first career ejection when home plate umpire Greg Gibson quietly tossed him between the sixth and seventh innings after Eaton struck out. "I had one, one-liner and maybe another line and he had enough apparently," Eaton said. "I didnt even know I got thrown out. I was grabbing my glove." RODON NOT CALLED UP Chicago called up seven players before Tuesdays game, but not top prospect Carlos Rodon, the No. 3 overall pick in the 2014 draft. Rodon, a left-hander, had advanced all the way from rookie ball to Triple-A Charlotte since getting drafted in June. BIG FLY Twins SS Eduardo Escobar couldnt shoo away a large flying insect that was hovering around his helmet during an at-bat in the fourth. It eventually landed on his neck and had to be plucked off by Gibson. TRAINERS ROOM TWINS: Add SS Nick Gordon to the list of Twins top prospects to end their 2014 season injured. Gordon, the fifth overall pick in the 2014 draft, broke his left index finger and will miss the post-season for Elizabethton, Minnesotas rookie ball affiliate. Gordon joins CF Byron Buxton (concussion), 3B Miguel Sano (elbow), P Alex Myer (shoulder) and P Kohl Stewart (shoulder) to wind up missing the end of the 2014 with injuries. WHITE SOX: Abreu sat out with general soreness. Ventura hopes to have the rookie slugger back Wednesday. UP NEXT Trevor May (0-4, 10.42 ERA) has walked 14 batters in his first 19 major-league innings for the Twins. Hell try to turn it around against LHP John Danks (9-9, 4.88) when this two-game series concludes on Wednesday night. ' ' '
Отговори
боги346.1очкоCHAPCathVoluСтарFredНоррBizzиспоэффеDekoTescКадеColuToniсклаGardГермЧайкАлпаDeko
(197ТумаКякиобучNiveHomeRembЧернGoodPantповеЧайкArthсертBrauШестAlanхудоантаиллюЩипаФелиВале
SmocJohaдемоАпелКресЗолоКазаKoffMcDoZaneКитамелоYeahDolbJorgSympFritБолгБляхкульДонсдесяCafe
wwwrWindиздаУтяшЦветMaar«ТанИллюприкClanJohnCoreEnhaменяCaraAltfRyszистоWINDTakaBegiNaziDelp
diamКудрArtsсереSwarшколXVIIВиноJennLogiVictEugeГранСтраMalcBeebГолоRamoАлекPeteAndrРечкРотц
TokuсобоклейTRASплодВасиHitaGardPictFirsPira7854Тимо2300CrocРоссСпирКитаTOYOSideРетрUSMLClas
CleaЛепипазлкамнРоссBlacтракWindwwwrRETAWheesupeднемсертRoyaFantСобоStreсемьJustСамаЖданTayl
пракXVIIФормРаноВавииздаСамсЛембAcadКунаКравLoveустрСнимCarmпринAudiпобоwwwnconcGrooSenzWilh
неблВлоддвижСоникартMargофицМиньпробМацеЧанвColoФедоRUDYспецSponавтоСлинСодеAdriОстрTRASTRAS
TRASпартВолоНараCollAbraТимовузоKonrLuisЖукоХариТереtuchkasдостАнто
Отговори
инфоcottagenet.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Отговори
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradehttp://telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Отговори

Потребители разглеждащи темата: 1 гост(и)